Medimaa Diabetic Checkup
Diabetics, who are on medications, needs to undergo these tests on regular basis so as to check for glycemic control and target organ damage. The results help in dose adjustments of medicines, if required. It also helps to screen against major chronic illnesses like Hypertension/ Cardiac problems/ D
Frequently Asked Questions
Can normal blood test detect HIV?
"A normal blood test cannot detect HIV, there is a specific blood test to check for HIV."
What is the best screening test for HIV?
An HIV antibody-antigen test also known as '4th gen testing' is the most accurate way to screen for HIV.
What is HIV 1 and HIV 2 test?
HIV is basically divided into two main types: HIV-1 and HIV-2. HIV-1 was discovered first and is more common around the world; HIV-2 is less pathogenic and is mostly confined to West Africa.
How long does it take to test positive for HIV?
It is usually recommended to get an HIV test done around 3 weeks after the risk of exposure to check for HIV.
What blood test can detect HIV?
"The HIV antibody-antigen test, HIV viral load test are some of the tests that can detect HIV."
Explain the complete process involved
- You can either book on our website or Choose to receive a call back from our Health Advisor / Doctor.
- Our Health advisor and Medical team will be involved to guide you in the complete cycle of the testing process and will facilitate the diagnosis process for prevention of any disease.
- Your health vitals and history will be taken for pre-diagnosis and for suggesting the relevant tests through Health Karma or you can also share your prescription with our medical team.
- Once you confirm your booking, a trained Phlebotomists (Sample Collector) will be assigned to visit you on your chosen time and pickup address and for collection of sample. Phlebotomist may also take other vitals if suggested in the pre diagnosis.
- Your sample will then be transported to the nearest collection hub maintaining the integrity of the sample and will be centrifuged before sending to the lab for processing.
- Once the results are processed in the Healthians / Partner Lab, medical team at Healthians will verify the results and a smart report including historical trends and vital’s information submitted by you along with simple interpretations will be shared with you.
- You will also be offered a post report counselling by our Doctors as a part of the healthcare service offered to you.
- Healthians offers 24*7 customer support to resolve any of your concern during and after the entire diagnosis process.
There are no reviews yet.