Hplus Basic Screening Immunity Check Package
Stay a step ahead in ensuring your and your family’s immunity with Medimaa exclusive Full Body Screening and Immunity Check package. 61 essential parameters of this package Include CRP (to detect significant inflammation due to serious bacterial infection), Vitamin D (low Vit D can impact immunity & make the body susceptible to infection) & Iron studies (low iron component in body can affect the body’s natural defence system)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can normal blood test detect HIV?
"A normal blood test cannot detect HIV, there is a specific blood test to check for HIV."
What is the best screening test for HIV?
An HIV antibody-antigen test also known as '4th gen testing' is the most accurate way to screen for HIV.
What is HIV 1 and HIV 2 test?
HIV is basically divided into two main types: HIV-1 and HIV-2. HIV-1 was discovered first and is more common around the world; HIV-2 is less pathogenic and is mostly confined to West Africa.
How long does it take to test positive for HIV?
It is usually recommended to get an HIV test done around 3 weeks after the risk of exposure to check for HIV.
What blood test can detect HIV?
"The HIV antibody-antigen test, HIV viral load test are some of the tests that can detect HIV."
Explain the complete process involved
- You can either book on our website or Choose to receive a call back from our Health Advisor / Doctor.
- Our Health advisor and Medical team will be involved to guide you in the complete cycle of the testing process and will facilitate the diagnosis process for prevention of any disease.
- Your health vitals and history will be taken for pre-diagnosis and for suggesting the relevant tests through Health Karma or you can also share your prescription with our medical team.
- Once you confirm your booking, a trained Phlebotomists (Sample Collector) will be assigned to visit you on your chosen time and pickup address and for collection of sample. Phlebotomist may also take other vitals if suggested in the pre diagnosis.
- Your sample will then be transported to the nearest collection hub maintaining the integrity of the sample and will be centrifuged before sending to the lab for processing.
- Once the results are processed in the Healthians / Partner Lab, medical team at Healthians will verify the results and a smart report including historical trends and vital’s information submitted by you along with simple interpretations will be shared with you.
- You will also be offered a post report counselling by our Doctors as a part of the healthcare service offered to you.
- Healthians offers 24*7 customer support to resolve any of your concern during and after the entire diagnosis process.
There are no reviews yet.