Basic Allergy Package
Allergy testing is an umbrella term used for a series of tests that can determine the kind of allergy you might be suffering from and what might have caused it. An allergy occurs when the immune system goes into overdrive in an effort to attack something it deems as a threat to your well-being. There are numerous reasons for an allergy to develop. The doctor will advise the closest type of allergy test based on your symptoms.
One of the most common allergy blood tests is the ImmunoCAP. This allergy test type looks for IgE antibodies to identify the specific allergens that might be causing your symptoms. Some of the common symptoms of allergy include diarrhea, wheezing, coughing, sneezing, watery & itchy eyes, and a running nose. Although allergies aren’t generally life-threatening, yet you should be extremely careful about the symptoms and go for allergy testing the moment the doctor recommends.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can either book on our website or Choose to receive a call back from our Health Advisor / Doctor.
- Our Health advisor and Medical team will be involved to guide you in the complete cycle of the testing process and will facilitate the diagnosis process for prevention of any disease.
- Your health vitals and history will be taken for pre-diagnosis and for suggesting the relevant tests through Health Karma or you can also share your prescription with our medical team.
- Once you confirm your booking, a trained Phlebotomists (Sample Collector) will be assigned to visit you on your chosen time and pickup address and for collection of sample. Phlebotomist may also take other vitals if suggested in the pre diagnosis.
- Your sample will then be transported to the nearest collection hub maintaining the integrity of the sample and will be centrifuged before sending to the lab for processing.
- Once the results are processed in the Medimaa / Partner Lab, medical team at Medimaa will verify the results and a smart report including historical trends and vital’s information submitted by you along with simple interpretations will be shared with you.
- You will also be offered a post report counselling by our Doctors as a part of the healthcare service offered to you.
- Medimaa offers 24*7 customer support to resolve any of your concern during and after the entire diagnosis process.