ANTI PHOSPHOLIPID IgG ANTIBODIES
“Antiphospholipid antibodies (APL) IgG are the antibodies directed against phospholipids responsible for blood clotting. This test is to check for the presence of APL that cause abnormal blood clotting and their presence is an indication of an autoimmune disorder called Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS).The Antiphospholipid antibody IgG test is done:
- In case of unexplained prolonged PTT test
- In case of recurrent unexplained blood clots.
- In case of recurrent miscarriages especially in second and third trimesters
- As a part of evaluation for antiphospholipid syndrome
- To help diagnose or evaluate an autoimmune disorder
ANTI PHOSPHOLIPID ANTIBODY IgG
All age Group
No Special Preparation Required
There are no reviews yet.