- ALBUMIN+GLOBULIN+A/G RATIO helps to determine the nutritional status of an individual. It is usually done as a part of a routine health check-up. It helps to diagnose certain diseases or disorders such as that of the liver or kidney.
- The Total protein test is done
- As a routine health check-up
- In case of unexplained weight loss or fatigue
- In case of signs and symptoms of liver diseases
- In case of signs and symptoms of kidney diseases
Albumin – Serum
No Special Preparation Required
There are no reviews yet.